We think about projects from the ground up.
We have no marketing department.
We do not assign marketing to external experts.
We do marketing research through our own intuitive sense.
Based on the knowledge, aesthetics, and wisdom we have accumulated in life, we look at the market from a higher perspective. Take issues stereoscopically and make measures simple.
What we place an importance on is a sense of ownership, i.e. “I think this way.”
How gracious it is to respond in the first person to the request that a client assigns you by name!
And we commit to results as far as possible.
By demonstrating our value (results), we deepen trust relationships with clients.
This also boosts what people expect of us, leading to the next request in a new area.
“That’s all right.”
We have responded to any request since our establishment in 2010 with the spirit of “That’s all right.”
- Rebranding project for an old-established Japanese inn
- Product development for confectionary maker, car manufacturer, and food maker
- Business development in the hotel and wedding industries
- Revitalization of a remote village in Nagano Prefecture and a town around Kyoto Station
- Re-definition of corporate value for a leading consulting firm
- Nationwide expansion of franchise of a donut shop we developed
- Launch and management of a fan club for a kabuki actor
Business models and places of our activities are increasing unexpectedly, through serendipity.
It is often said that “Management is selection and concentration,” but our management style is to concentrate on not narrowing down our options too much.
Our possibilities are limitless and unknown. We can hardly imagine what we may be doing next year.
Our coworkers actively working here are from various former jobs as follows:
Draft, Recruit, McCann, Cyber Agent, Rakuten Baseball, Sankei Shimbun, Tysons & Company, Canon, etc.
THAT’S ALL RIGHT provides the place where you can try yourself.
Would you like to enjoy your life with us?
*There is a probationary period (with the same remuneration).
10:00-19:00 (Discretionary work system)
Over four million yen annually (More than 300,000 yen per month)
35.6 (Many employees in their 20s and 30s are actively working here.)
|For more information, please visit WORKS.|
THAT’S ALL RIGHT. INC. Recruitment officer