THAT’S ALL RIGHT INC. (hereinafter “TAR” or “We”) collects and uses customers’ names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and other information to ensure our smooth operations.
We recognize that properly protecting customers’ personal information (hereinafter “personal information”) is our serious duty that involves human rights of customers. In order to fulfill this duty, we will handle personal information under the following policy:
- Keeping in mind the legislative intent of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations, we will comply with these laws and regulations, and according to generally accepted practices related to the handling of personal information, we will appropriately handle it. We will also improve our handling of it when necessary.
- We will clarify rules concerning the handling of personal information, and keep our employees informed of them. We will also request our partners to handle personal information appropriately.
- When we acquire personal information, we will specify the purpose of its use, and notify the person or publicize its purpose of use. We will then, handle the personal information in accordance with the specified purpose of use.
- In order to protect against leaks, loss, falsification, and other inappropriate use of personal information, we will take necessary measures and ensure appropriate control of it.
- When customers themselves ask us to disclose, correct, or discontinue use of their personal information that we possess through the designated contact desk, we will respond to the request appropriately.
Inquiry about personal information
Kenji Isono, President and Chief Executive Officer.
THAT’S ALL RIGHT. INC.
4F Y’S House Minamiaoyama 1-15-39 Minamiaoyama Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0062 Japan
(From 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays)